50 Cars and a Faster Site

I’ve been trying to figure out the best workflow to allow for more frequent content updates. I found one that doesn’t work! I processed 50 cars in a batch and it backed me up for a few weeks. They’re done now and have been uploaded to the website. While it was efficient, it didn’t allow me to do frequent updates so I will be doing smaller batches from now on. The good news is there are 50 new cars in the database – go check them out!

Some of my favorites from the batch are featured below.

In other news, I’ve made a lot of optimizations to the website which should allow it to load faster for you. If you see anything that doesn’t appear to be working correctly, please let me know. Enjoy!



 

Leave a Comment